Potters Bar Car Repairs and Servicing
Prestige Performance common car repairs and servicing can include anything from the lists below. If you have any warning lights on your dash board they could relate to sensor failures or in need of replacement parts, such as
- Electrical Faults / Sensor Replacements
- Ignition coils
- Oxygen sensors
- Air mass sensor
- Camshaft sensor
- Crankshaft sensor
- Glow plugs and cleaning diesel particle filter
Below is a list of serviceable parts that will require checking and from time to time replacing. These can be spotted during a routine service or during an MOT
- Mechanical Parts
- Brake pads
- Brake discs
- Shock absorbers
- Suspension arms
- Ball joints and bushes.
During a Prestige Performance car service, common items we check and replace, if due, can include all or some of the following filters, liquids, lubricants to name a few.
- Servicing items
- Cleaning Diesel particle filter.
- Engine oil and filter change.
- Gearbox oil and filter change.
- Brake fluid service / change.
- Transfer box oil change.
- Differential oil change.
- Haldex oil and filter change.
- Replace spark plugs / air filter / fuel filter / pollen filter.
- Replace timing belt / tensioner / roller kits.
If your car is due a service? If so Contact Prestige Performance for Common Car Repairs and Servicing